Sunday, December 17, 2006

OOT: Tick tock.. End of this year comin!


Was a bright beautiful morning from the window of the hotel when I started this year with Erna, Widi, Eka, Tiara and Agus. Spent new year eve with my ‘soulmate’ Erna, Tiara also Widi and Agus.

Tears filled our nite… but we started with smile and hope, and now still smiling, laughing through our stressy work, painful relationship, bit messy family probs sometimes…

Mending broken heart with REAL BEST FRIENDS!!!(my sis, eka, erna, tiara) mmuuaahh love ya!!
Struggles, crawling away, surviving from pain, flood of tears and million laughs has passed , traveled a bit, not to new places but met new people couloured our lives… new family member just coming from 1 of 3 wedding I’ve been to this year.

I remember me and tiara beginning of this year counted couples getting married this year there was 10 we stopped counting somehow someway hahahhaha
Are they being normal too fast?? :P hahahah

My wish list:
- karimun jawa
- manado
- padang
- Malaysia
Dear sinterklass, I;ve been good, haven’t i? :P

29 im coming!!! Damn, time goes fast, and it has been great year.....
Good and bad times will come, more tears? Why not, it’s a sign of not having a cold cold heart, u still can feel something.. :)

Xmas coming, church im coming soon again!!! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Hey... why am I not mentioned as best friend?????????????????

    Just kidding dik :P Thanks for your sweet sms, and I hope you'll have a great 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I remember me and tiara beginning of this year counted couples getting married this year there was 10 we stopped counting somehow someway hahahhaha
    Are they being normal too fast?? :P hahahah" <-- They are!! =P Don't do that again in the beginning of 2007 yach.. =P sakitt hatiiii !!!
    More tears??? hahhahahaha
    Anyway thank you for letting me being the part of your life in 2006, same like you become mine =)
    Let's Welcome 2007!! Love you too darling!! muaaaaaccccchhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh my dearest darling sweety...i dont know what else to say to u.......we been through alot together this year and hopely u are satify with my 1 year contract retalionship hahahahahhahaahah i will review again our retaionship hahahahahahah just like you dear love you too.....for better and for wosrt till death do us part hahahahahahahahah take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. with u not for public consumption :P nanti fans2 myu cemburu :P
    wish u the same for 2007, thanks for the sms too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah no more counting wedding, lets countdown to europe!! :o ahhahah amin..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha my soulmate.. gajikyu dinaekin yah utk next 1year contract ahahahah

    ReplyDelete