Sunday, March 18, 2007

OOT: Finally finished the messy room general cleaning

Damn, it took 2 days!!!

Big piles junk papers gone, dust gone , re-setting my room, moved the computer desk, took out the my closet of my room and welcome back my green make-up artist table...... Thanks eri and tala to help me put that heavy things out of my room!

It was tiring but also fun especially when u found more oldschool pics to laugh about, lots of memorable letters, bday or xmas/newyear cards from old friend, brought back sweet memories and painted a smile on my face...

Found its nice things to do during this long weekend... had no time to do during weekdays, too tired and also lazy after working, during weekend?? hhmmm too lazy!! :P

Gonna lie down, chilling with music and feel my fresh new setting clean room before its messy again in 2days??? :P


8 comments:

  1. It's about time you cleaned up that room =P

    Did you recycle the paper? AHhahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahah yeah i know...
    oeps, the papers still soak in water...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol good luck with that. Send me a letter once you recycled it ok haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. it look more nicer ur room darling!!!!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. and more private offcourse :P hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why... Did you seal up the little door to Susans room? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahha it can be locked dont need to seal up that one for private room :P

    ReplyDelete