Sunday, April 29, 2007

Saturday Nite with 2 boring guys :P 28 Apr 07




They were just not fun last nite :P they are bored and boring :P but its better than just home and online till drop :P While I was so happy to go out of the house after the whole day at home and also last week, stayed home the whole Saturday and Sunday :S

They both have something in their mind, God knows what, and they’re complaining how I drove the car, well they’re not the first who complain though hahahahah and my excuse was I haven’t driven a car for a long time!!! :P They also complaining the nasi goreng I recommended them to eat hahahhah

Ferry had pitcher of beer and I took some zip of beer hhmmmm damn,… taste good!!! Been 2months of beer fasting :P

We played pool after BFC, Eri won all the time damnit :P then drove home after that but when we were in front of our house they decided that they wanna eat, doeh hahahhahhaha so called Suzan to come with us, waited 5minutes then we went out again for bubur and ayam Malawi or something in Sabang.

But guys!! Thanks for spending Saturday nite with me… :) Seriously, it coloured my empty nites... :) :P

1 comment:

  1. ohh my dear!!!!! sorry yach i am not join with you....but its good dunk n this times you are around a guys hahahahahahahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete