Sunday, June 24, 2007

'I'm getting married' he said....

We were talking somewhere in a cafe, catching up after YEARS not seeing each other. Had a great time, had some laugh and drink, I was REALLY HAPPY to see him, then his friend came and join us. Bla bla bla talkin talkin talking, couln’t remember what we were talking about till his friend asking him about relationship and he was looking at me straight to my eyes while he was answering his friend question that he is going to marry this girl name A (A is NOT for Anne btw :P hahahhhha)

Yon’s mode “unnecessary comments are NOT welcome" :P and  Girls!!!! DO NOT mention name PLEASE….. :P

1 comment:

  1. Lohhh Kok A sih an??? bukannya P????
    huehuheuhuehuehuheh
    same dream you told me or not??
    apa gue yang ketinggalan cerita lagi??
    'He' yang mana nihh??

    ReplyDelete