Thursday, December 20, 2007

OOT: Continuation of zhockin zooddaaa Dec 06

Didn’t expect I will know when he will get married, warned my friends not to tell me if they know and I surely know that he will not tell me BUT I forgot to warn 1 guy NOT to tell me if he knows oeps!!!!!

Last year 2 days after xmas I know that he was going to get married, this year 5 days before xmas I know the month n the year, July 2008!!!! Its sooo damn great!!!! Wwwwoooooooeeeeeeeehhhhhhhoooooooeeeeeeeeeee

Ah well, lemme have bottle of beer n i'll b over it when this beer over also

*ngerokok ajah deh biar ga culun… :P hahhahah

7 comments:

  1. Hidup itu adalah pilihan! Dan selalu ada konsekuensi dalam setiap pilihan yang kita ambil.
    *so[k] wise* =P
    Doeh... where's my beer????? hahhhahaha
    CHEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the f*ck... am I hearing you right? Oh babe.... I need some arrac Bali! lagi, lagi, lagi.... aku mau!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. means that SOON, u will meet someone that u are waiting for :) BE READY!!! en would be the best person in ur life. en wont be the "wrong person anymore" en thats is my pray sis :D muach...love u so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. arak bali, u gotta have it in Bali!!! I'll see ya there then!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your prayer dear mmmmmmmmmuuuaaah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. aku juga cinta kalian...............hehehehee

    ReplyDelete