Saturday, March 1, 2008

Last Nite, Last time @ BFC 13 Feb 08 :(




BFC gone now :( Im soo lost without this place!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this place, perfect place, outdoor, close to my home, cheap beer!! Except its in jaksa, well I don’t care but most of the time when I say to new people I hang around in jaksa oooooohhh jaksa or ooohh ur jaksa girl, WHATEVA, I still love BFC BUT WWWHHYYYYYY???????? Where do I go now, yes we have Birdie now BUT BUT AAaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last CS Gathering 10 Feb we found out that this place gonna be closed that weekend :( Last serving day was on 15 Feb 08 on my 30th bday when I already planned to go to Bali. Was not able to be there at the last day too bad, soooo gathered everyone I know the nite before we went to Bali. Invited everyone whom been there with me (except 1 off course :P kkikikkukukekkeekkokokokokakaka :P)

Bro, sis, our soulmate, we missed eka who was still in Holland, highschool friend, bro’s friend, friend from Thousand island trip and friends from CS-HC, 1 adorable colleague finnaly.. drag her to Jaksa for first time :P Had our last drinks in this place :(

Was fun nite though we know this place gonna be closed, had some laugh (laughing at me :P) lol check mate from almost everybody… :’( :P

Was great nite guyz…

Cheers!!!
click BFC tag below the pics for more good times we shared at BFC :)

(some pics taken from Yanie-Vivie cam)
http://aefel.multiply.com/journal/item/86

No comments:

Post a Comment