Saturday, May 24, 2008

Photosession Workshop with CSer Raphael




So.. CS NOT just about traveling, :)

Got a short photo session with thanks again Raphael for sharing..., was cool to learn new things
I only took shots the lightning was by Raphael and he made great shots with Nikon D80?... damn..

Anyway.. These photos the best i could try with my Z3 camera, was hard to focus with my camera in a dark room, noise banget photo nyah.. loh kok turn to indo heueuueueehueh maab..

Model : CS ambassador & fam.. :) traveling freak and exotic model :)

7 comments:

  1. Great pics! Especially this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I like it very much! udah kayak painting aja! what a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terimakasih semua nya!! :D:D:D muah...
    Hasil editan nih tapinyah
    @Tijn : thats 1 of my fave
    @ Uce: photo painting pake photoshop neh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mari.. modelnyah gw boleh????? :P:P:P:P:P

    ReplyDelete