Sunday, June 1, 2008

OOT : Choices.. choosing... bit confusing....

Choosing… choices.. bit confusing…

 

That’s life ey?? Its all about choosing, even when u just wake, u chose to wake up and go work OR to stay sleeping and call sick :P

Then u chose what clothes to wear then u chose to take ojek or bus? And so on and so on.

 

Have a decision to make tomorrow, its bit confusing yet im sooooo thankful that I got this choices, thankful that I got this chance to choose, chance to go somewhere I’ve never been to…


Not about right or wrong choices… I guess, more about coloring ur life… ?

 

Well, anyway I know which one I want though :P

I wanna chose this cuz I don’t know if there will be same chance in the future but just not sure yet if it’s the best one to choose with all the circumstances. Hopefully everything will run smooth for the choice I wanna make…

 

Cheers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment