Saturday, January 13, 2007

Boim.. get well soon..

Last week i was dreaming of my friend, my junior in the junior high school died
I dreamt that he had a dengue fever and died, we came to his house but we didnt see him or the body though only met the family.

And last Thursday in real not in dream, eka called me that he's hospitalized so we came to see him...
He looked so different than the last time i met him last year around early december when he came to my house :).

He called me after xmas, and said he was not doing well, n called him back after bali but didnt talk to him his mom or sis told me he was sleeping but didnt know he was already in hospital.

He’s a great and funny guy, last time he came to my house he was very positive thinking bout his life though he’s sick he’s not giving up or unmotivated. He didn’t see his sickness as the end of the world, he has faith and hope things will be better. Im sure he still has faith in his hope during his battle now...


Thinking of you and im sure better things is in front of you…. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment