Saturday, January 13, 2007

OOT: Krupuk Ranjau

After Pisa last nite, had snack with krupuk (cracker) , it taste so good and i had a lot of them (the krupuk/cracker) ...

Then continued my nite, browsing internet and checking emails...... hmmnm my mouth smelled like "petai/pete"  (dunno what it is in english the stinky green bean, but taste good though i like it:P) n i had beer before, so.. imagine the mixed smell of petai/pete and beer in my mouth, damn, good that i was already at home and not meeting someone cute hahahha.
I was wondering why the hell i smelled like that i didnt had petai/pete maybe in the snack i had , but i dont remember seeing any pete or any stinky green bean :S

ANyway.. had lunch today with that cracker again then my bro who brought the cracker (he got it from one of his student) and he said "nice cracker ha??" yeah thanks bring some more pls it taste really good...

"Its krupuk jengkol" he said... wwaakkksss oeps that explain my smelly mouth n fart last nite hahahaha

i never tried jengkol before, never dared cuz it smells worst than petai after u eat it, below is pics of petai and jengkol..

PS: Sorry if you found me being gross here :P






No comments:

Post a Comment