Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OOT: Wedding Destroyer




Middle of last year, we hang out in Pisa Cafe, had some drinks with friends before party of my friend's bday.

One of my friend introduced his friend when friends just came (he already introduced her to me before when i just arrived there) then she introduced herself to the others, she said " hi im .... im a wedding organizer" n i suddenly answer spontaniously "hi im anne, wedding destroyer!"

Everybody laughed! some
laughed with weird or shocked looks i think, some with "poor girl" looks maybe, some just laughed n call me gila...
Maybe i was laughing the loudest cuz i really think that was funny, dont u think so? :P

Dont know what i was thinkin when i said that, I was just being funny, I was just being ME just plain dumb sometimes, didnt watch my mouth, i should by filter for my mouth!! It was friday nite i think, just realeased from stressy work so i could be lil crazy n weird often on friday... Its NOt cuz i really want to destroy a wedding BUT, anybody wanna be my 1st client maybe? hahahahahahah :P

Sooooo sweet... manis sekali... :)
Do u think there's 1 single drop of wedding destroyer blood from the one who took the pic above...? (ME!!!) :P

Cheerz!!!




6 comments:

  1. Yeah.... you're welcome at my wedding.... as long as I am not your first client :P

    I will kick you out woman! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunatic Loing thats your name now from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah u know who is gonna be my first client :P LOL jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. u are so sweet, i take it as compliment... :) :P
    Interested to be my first client ja? :P hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete