Saturday, January 5, 2008

No Europe!! part 2

Again, I was dreaming that I failed to go to Europe

I had similar dream before….http://aefel.multiply.com/journal/item/1/No_Europe_

Last week I was dreaming that I got a scholarship to study somewhere in Europe. Me? Scholarship? Hahahha that will be miracle :P

Then on the departure date I checked in 5 hours earlier from the departure time but then I somehow back to town going around to waste 4 hours waiting for the departure but unfortunately I stuck in traffic and missed the flight!!!!

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Damnit 2 times I dreamed of not going to Europe, what sign is this????? It is still impossible mission for this year… but someday hopefully!!!! Hhahaha

2 comments:

  1. i reall thought i would go to europe, i eally tried, it was not a dream, and i failed, but anyway without even thought as harder as before, i went to europe five years after and stayed since:) so keep trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thanks!! thats a spirit!!
    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete