Monday, January 21, 2008

OOT: Happy Monday!!!

What a happy Monday, open my inbox this morning :D:D:D was just an ordinary msg but I just cant stop smilin...

I haven’t heard from him for a while. Well I called him 2 weeks ago when I just arrived in Jakarta but nope he’s not back here again, maybe next year

 
Havent met him again for almost a year!!! Wish I could book a ticket and go for a weekend!!! Hahahhahah wake up.. wake up.. Tuesday coming soon in few hours.. I miss you too!!! hahahhaha u wish an... LOL

Cheers..


 

4 comments:

  1. Eeuuuhhhhh....gorgeous gankbang!!!!
    I'm one of the gankbang, means i'm gorgeous too aight?? =PP

    bungkusss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe I'm happy for you dik ;)

    I do wonder if "he" realises what a gangbang is though hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. gangbang that i know is really hot and naughty ones??? its mean that we are gorgeous hot and naughty gals?????lol

    i am happy for you darling, i know that feeling!!!!!!
    Manado......we are coming!!!!!! upssss wrong, BALI........we are coming hahahahaahahahahah
    i wish i can making him show up AGAIN on ur b'day darlin!!! its cost ALOT......hahaahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoeh.. its english indonesian duong.. the gang makan bang bang hahahhaha fflaauuwww :P

    ReplyDelete