Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bali Part 2 – Serangan Beach




16 Feb
Woke up early but as usual im the last one to wake up, Tiara already rent a car, I only woke up and ready to drive… hahahha
Went to Serangan Beach, first time Patrick said Serangan it sounds like serangin for me.. hahahaha Beautiful beach there.. its surfing spot. We were guided by Australian, we local guided by foreigner to find beautiful beach in our country… Had a jaffle for breakfast at the warung there then had some sun bathing, 1 hour and we were almost more than well done, almost crispy, it was pretty hot there…

Tried to paddle on the surf board :D:D:D:D yeeee finally!! Only paddling I know but finally im on the surf board. Hahhahaha. Patrick watch me paddling and called me to go back when im bit too far, he might be more worried about his surf board than me :P hahahah naaahhh .

Starbucks Kuta after Serangan beach then continued shopping in seminyak near double six.

Anyway… went back to hotel, took a shower and get ready for dinner and meet up with CS member we met at the last gathering, family from Belgium, traveling with 11 months son who are soo adorable. Had dinner at Kubuku with them and Anders then we continued to Sky Garden yee.. AGAIN!!! :P Dunno why I didn’t take picture at Kubuku also last time I went to Bali. This is the baby sitting nite :P hahahhaha baby sitting my soulmate, while another soulmate missing hahahhaha

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment