Saturday, February 9, 2008

My second home BFC will be closed!! :(

Sssssssssooooooooooooooooo many memories there..

Laughter, tears, fighting, sharing times, if only the wall could talk, it knows every about us…..
 

Had cup of coffee and laugh after stressy work on weekdays, more drink on weekends and catching up with friends. Bday party, meeting new people, breaking glass when we’re drunk, meeting point for cheap gasoline before expensive club hahahhahhaha

AAAaaaaaahh too many to mention the memories there…..
 

Its like my second home, like my home terrace outside my house. Been almost 6 years spending almost every weekend there, first 3years with someone I used to love :P hahahha

The only time I didn’t go there only when im not in Jakarta, well also few months after break up, few months after the accident.

 

I just cant believe this….

I was shocked, still am and so sad…… It feels like breaking up after 6 year relationship hahahhahaahha (exaggerating LOL) and  the last serving day at BFC is on my Bday!!!!! Gift for my 30 bday will be no more BFC!!!

 

I love this place, perfect place, outdoor, close to my home, cheap beer!! Except its in jaksa, well I don’t care but  most of the time when I say to new people I hang around in jaksa oooooohhh jaksa or ooohh ur jaksa girl, WHATEVA, I still love BFC BUT WWWHHYYYYYY???????? Where do I go now, yes we have Birdie now BUT BUT AAaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 comments:

  1. Aduuuuuh.... sedih amat nech aku :(

    So many many many memories in BFC. Like you said dik: "Laughter, tears, fighting, sharing times, if only the wall could talk, it knows every about us….."

    I am gonna miss it so much... and I can't even say goodbye to it :((

    I remember first going there.. with Les and Wouter... it was still the old BFC across the street. Lukewarm beer and chicken-nuggets... and a year later the new and improved BFC.. when they started to serve cold beer hehe. So many birthday-parties.. even our wedding party.. and now gone.

    It was a place full with emotions... if you write down all the stories, the fights, the breakups, the awkward situations over there... you could make a great sinetron haha.

    But most of all it will be remembered as a meetingplace where we could all have so much fun and laughter

    Goodbye BFC.... I will miss you. For me there will be no replacement :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come i never met u guyz in the old BFC?? why we never hang out there that time???? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheheh back then we always met at BC dik :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna miss that place :( Have so many memories there as well :(. I'll never forget it!

    ReplyDelete