Saturday, February 2, 2008

OOT: Funny things to walk around with bule

Last week, showed my guest from CS around Jakarta. Took him to Monas and Kota (andalan, no idea where else)

Sssoo in busway 1 lady wanted to know what we were talking about asked me where he’s from his name, bla bla bla and at the end she asked, ur his gf? NNooo, I said,  “ooh his wife???” she said Hahhahah

Was not the first time this happens, in bali took a motor bike to nusa dua, the security stopped us check id and asked pacar?? (boyfriend??) Hahahhahaha


Then in Jaksa Sunday afternoon, we tried to lonely planet Australia book in the bookstore there. While walking bunch of high school students came to me, and asked if they can interview CS guest for a school assignment, I said, asked him then, not me…. :) I said to him that he’s gonna have that kinda interview thingy again in Jogja especially in Borobudur.


Then, another funny thing was walking in the side walk,  then 1 couple from Dubai asked us where money changer is, showed him where and he asked me, “ur Indonesian?” yeah, i answered. Then he asked my CS guest  “where ur from”, “Holland” he said. And with happy face the dubai guy said “aaahhh Europe!! Im from Dubai. Nice meeting you!!!” and said nothing to me… aarrgggghhhhh… and kept talking to him like I was not there…. Hahahhahah yeah im local, what are u afraid of?? What did u hear about local here??? LOL that was annoying.

The worst was years ago, was walking in the nite near our president palace near monas, “hey girl bule bf?? Big *** ha???” and that annoying sentence came out from a mouth of PM (militer police) who guards our president palace in Jakarta.

WHATEVA!!!

6 comments:

  1. ada apa ini???? kok kamu bawa2 PM???? haahahahhhaaahha aku kan sensitife dgn PM2 Itu....secara u know dunk ahahahahahah
    its happens with me too darlin!!!!!! btw, why u never told about the PM things bfore? hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt tell u that?? woowww was busy :P hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its still polite considering what I have heard sometimes :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha that was polite? u've been worst? :P hahahha were u there in ancol i was screaming and swearing to taxi driver, i think that was the worst or i've had enough of that, not too easy for me to get really angry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not BEEN worse... I have heard worse things said to Indonesian females who were walking with a bulek (me)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhaaa??? o mi god, u are bulek?? i didnt notice that, u dont look like one :P aahhaha

    ReplyDelete