Thursday, August 7, 2008

Celebrating 4th of July




Woke up pretty late, after long late day in disney the day before.

So, as planed we went the Ronald Reagen Presidential library in Simivalley, round 15 minutes from lovely Moorpark. Im so not library/museum type :P but i enjoyed it there. Thanks to Sharon who took us there :)

There was some stand there, face painting, etc. Only me and Treeza went to inside the museum. Love the airforce one part. :)

Got back home almost dinner time, Treeza n Sharon continued going to SHaron's friend party, stayed home, waiting for Paul from HC to pick me up. He took me to his friend's house, having a BBQ finally ate burger there :) had some beer saw some fireworks. Unfortunately my camera's battery was empty, couldnt take some pics of my experience enjoying typically american BBQ party in the backyard in Thousand oaks?. Good time, thanks to Paul, great meeting n knowing him and his friends.

Didnt go home too late, was around 11pm. Paul drove Paul 2 home then took me back home.

(to be continue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment