Saturday, August 23, 2008

Embarrassing Process of getting phone # someone u kinda like

That was just a dream…..

 

1st try :

Call and text his friend asked for his # , had a pretty good reason for that :P, nope he didn’t reply, why?? Lol God knows why.

 

2nd accident try :

His drunk friend found out from one of my drunk mates (thanks for being my spokesperson :P)  that I kinda like him and was going to call him when he was really drunk at 4am hahahaha thank God he didn’t call, he couldn’t really find his #, too drunk. I said give me the # I’ll call him (better than the drunken master call :P God knows what he’s gonna say or do). He then said no I don’t think u have guts to call him. Make sense :P

 

3rd try :

Again to the same drunken master :P Don’t call him now, ur drunk and its 4am, just give me the # promise I”ll surely call him tomorrow, he then said don’t be cheap to call him 1st. Excuse me??????????????????

Ur never right talking with drunken master hahaha

 

A week after, had some beer with my mates, then 1 of my mate (the spokesperson) gave me his # (Finally!!!) He had his old # before, so I was like, how the hell did u get his #?  Who else did u tell that I kinda like him??? No one… ok, whom u got the # from then?

 

He was just smiling and didn’t wanna tell me…., I didn’t tell anyone else that u kinda like him.

 

Asked him again off course cuz I was so curious how he got his #. After 3rd time askin he finally said…. Got it from his girl friend… hahahhahahahhahahhaha He then continued, well maybe she’s not his gf anymore… and I gave u what u wanted, his # hahhahhaha Thanks mate, I believe u wont tell his GF that I kinda like him hahahhahahha

 

Brigthside:

Finally I got what I want, his #

Lost my appetite to call though hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment