Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last Weekend - San Fransisco 12 July 2008




Going around the city with bus starting 9am.

First we went to the Lombard Street where you can see the most crooked street in the world wonderfully weird :) We also went to see the Cliff HOuse, Seal Rock and the Pacific Ocean, another surfing place :)

And finally the Golden Gate, we walked over the bridge, couldnt stop takin pictures, couldnt help it. I really enjoyed the long walk, didnt feel tired at all during and after the long walk :) beautiful view, we're lucky cuz its not too hhmmm foggy? Clear sky :) Before going back to the hotel, stoped to see the famous Victorian houses at Alamo square, now that was a quick stop :( unfortunately we didnt have too much time to stay there.

After freshen up at the hotel we then continued to China Town, shopping time again (NOT for me) well only bought traveling bag, before having dinner at the Cathay House, Chinese food.

THen back again to the hotel at 8 pm. Have another short beer oclock with Julie, Irina, Jon, Anton and Jude. The bartender didnt ask for my ID when i ordered beer (do i look 50? thought i look 20... :P), but when we were sitting outside drinking and talking, the waiter asked for our ID, only had my Indonesian ID with me so gave him my Indonesian ID, after a minute checkin my ID he said, "sorry cant let u drink, cant see ur birthdate on this ID" ahahhahahha excuse me.. :)
I can imagine he wouldnt understand any word of indonesian on my indo ID but there is 3 dates on my ID :
- 02 Mar 2008 (im definitely not a baby.. )
- 15 Feb 2011 (hhmm?? not born yet? :P)
- 15 Feb 1978
Showed him the last date above (Yes im 30 :P) happpy now? hahahha

Continued working, night shift :) where we found Mr. Running, Mr. Pizza, Mr. Smoking ;) Funny great time though... :)

(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment