Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Disneyland 3 July 2008




Was crowded... got bit dizzy seeing too many people. Took only some ride, the indiana jones, cool ride also haunted mansion then walked around by myself took some pics then went across to California adventure took some ride, the california scream, and paradise pier then went out for some fresh air, watch some latin live music....

Then went back inside disney for the fireworks.... :D:D:D:D:D:D i was surrounded by visual pollutions :P couples in front of me, in the back on my left and also on my right.. hahahhaha was beaaauutttiiifffuull fireworks though :D:D:D:D:D:D:D loved it

Long day, got home around 12pm then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :) took some rest for 4th of July :)

(to be continued... )

2 comments:

  1. kyaaaaaaa... disneyland! my ideal home, a place to be at least once in a lifetime, or once in a couple of years :P i love disneyland and this is definitely anaheim. everything is visually attractive! you should take me there, and i will show you how to defeat the crowds so you can make the most of every ride ^.^ anne, i envy youuuuu! disneyland, wait for me pleassse... ps: always start as early as 8am and allow two days for disneyland. always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2days will definitely great, too bad i didnt have that choice... :)

    ReplyDelete